We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Civil Engineer to join our Civil Engineering team at our office of 40 staff in Norwich.
Working as Civil Engineer, you will deliver infrastructure across a diverse range of sectors including education, residential, healthcare, conservation and commercial for projects to the value of £75m.
You will work as an integral part of the Civil Engineering team to coordinate and deliver exciting and challenging technical designs, specifications and reports for highways, infrastructure and drainage projects, working closely with our clients to ensure timely project delivery.
• Three or more years design experience
• Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
• Experience of MicroDrainage, AutoCad, Civils3D / PDS, hydrology mapping, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective communication and teamwork abilities
• Experience in client-facing roles
• Comfortable leading projects
• A proactive approach to challenges and a commitment to delivering high-quality work
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Ambitious, driven and eager to take on new challenges
• Experience with S38, S278, S104
• Experience in Flood Risk Assessments, Hydrology and Flood Modelling
What We Can Offer
• Competitive salary
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Hybrid working
• Opportunities for career growth and development
• Private medical insurance
• Life Assurance
• Social events and team-building days
How to Apply
We are keen to hear from talented and enthusiastic candidates of all levels, even if you do not meet all of the essential skills/knowledge requirements. We support a culture of learning and training can be provided; however, some experience would be beneficial.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your CV by emailing your application to email@example.com.